PetCloud - DMCA
In order to fulfill our obligations to copyright owners, PetCloud complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This policy sets out how we do that, including steps copyright owners should take if they believe that their copyrights have been infringed.
How to File a DMCA Notice
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied and placed on PetCloud in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please deliver a written DMCA Notice to our Designated DMCA Agent at the contact information provided below.
What to include in your DMCA Notice
Your written DMCA Notice must include the following:
- Include a physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you are claiming is being infringed.
- Identify the content that is claimed to be infringing and the URL or other description of where it is located on the Service.
- Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, email address.
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Provide a statement, that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Designated DMCA Agent Contact Information
ATTN: DMCA Agent
San Francisco, CA 94115
Any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Nothing in this policy constitutes legal advice. You may want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a DMCA notice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, it is PetCloud’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that this policy is only for notifying PetCloud of claims that copyrighted material has been infringed. For issues other than copyright infringement, or for questions about these or any other PetCloud terms or policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Version 1.1 – May 20, 2019
Updated mailing address.
- Version 1.0 – July 7, 2017
This is where we list out what we changed. However, this is the first version so there is nothing here.