Open-to-the-public and group counseling sessions don’t work for everyone. If you prefer the privacy and direction of a private counseling session, our Pet-Loss & Bereavement Counselors are here to help.
Journey through your grief and recovery with the help and guidance of an expert Pet-Loss & Bereavement Counselor. One-on-One Counseling is a bit more hands-on in that there are personalized take-home assignments designed specifically for your grieving needs and individual recovery.
We all heal in different ways, and One-on-One counseling might not work for you and your specific needs. We can help you discover how you learn and grow best personally and professionally.
- Do you benefit from the input of others?
- Do you feel strongest with one-on-one attention?
- Are you ready to play an active role in your healing?
If you’re wondering if a PetCloud One-on-One Counseling session is the right format for you, schedule a free 15-minute consultation to find out more today.
Benefits of PetCloud One-on-One Counseling
Private Counseling Sessions
$50 / 30-Minutes
Individual, Private Online Video Chat Counseling Session
What to Expect
If you’ve seen a therapist or psychiatrist in the past, you have the basic understanding of a One-on-One Counseling session. We recommend starting your sessions with an open mind. Be ready to share and listen. Often times, we shut ourselves off from help or suggestions while grieving. It is important to listen to your counselor’s advice and play an active role in your own healing.
30-MinutePrivate Counseling Session
- This short 30-minute private counseling session best suited for those that already have a good handle on their grief recovery. New grievers are recommended to the 60/90 minute sessions.
60-MinutePrivate Counseling Session
- This 60-minute counseling session is your chance to really release your grief, frustrations, and work through your guilt in a private and comfortable setting.
90-MinutePrivate Counseling Session
- This 90-minute private session will really give you the time to delve into whatever is on your heart and mind from week to week.
- First Time Member Savings